H-99: Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems
If you want to work on one of these, put your name in the block so we know someone's working on it. Then, change n in your block to the appropriate problem number, and fill in the <Problem description>,<example in Haskell>,<solution in haskell> and <description of implementation> fields. Then be sure to update the status on this page to indicate that we have a solution!
These problems have been split into 11 parts, for ease of access.
- Questions 1 to 10: Lists
- Questions 11 to 20: Lists, continued
- Questions 21 to 28: Lists again
- Questions 31 to 41: Arithmetic
- Questions 46 to 50: Logic and codes
- Questions 54A to 60: Binary trees
- Questions 61 to 69: Binary trees, continued
- Questions 70B to 73: Multiway trees
- Questions 80 to 89: Graphs
- Questions 90 to 94: Miscellaneous problems
- Questions 95 to 99: Miscellaneous problems, continued
(Though the problems number from 1 to 99, there are some gaps and some additions marked with letters. There are actually only 88 problems.)
- P-99: Ninety-Nine Prolog Problems contains Prolog solutions to all the problems.
- L-99: Ninety-Nine Lisp Problems contains Lisp solutions to problems 1-11, 14, 15, 17 and 20-28.
- We still lack Haskell solutions to problems 59, 60, 63, 67-79, 80-89, 92 and 94. (Please edit this list if you add any solutions.)