Hac5: Haskell Hackathon
April 17-19 2009, Utrecht, The Netherlands
More information will follow soon.
- 1 Overview
- 2 News
- 3 About
- 4 Registration
- 5 Location
- 6 When
- 7 Preparations
- 8 Projects to work on
- 9 Previous Haskell hackathons
- 10 Organization
- Date picked.
If you will be attending, please register. Numbers may be limited, depending on availablity of space or other resources.
Utrecht University, Buys Ballot Laboratorium (BBL)
- International trains (UK, France, Belgium, Germany)
- National trains (from airports, buying tickets)
- Arriving at Utrecht Central
- Travelling by bus
- April 17-19 2009
If sufficiently many participants are already around on April 16 or are still around on April 20, a small symposium and/or an excursion could be organized.
What to bring
- A laptop
- Wireless card if necessary. There will be wireless network access. Ethernet access will probably not be available. If you really need ethernet access, please contact the organizers.
- Power adaptors if necessary. Power sockets in the Netherlands are (TODO)
- Mobile phone
Before you arrive
- Pick out a couple of projects to work on and familiarise yourself with them
- Install an up to date Haskell toolchain (preferrably ghc-6.10.1).
Projects to work on
Add ideas here for which you think hacking together as a group (rather than individually) would be beneficial. See also the more detailed projects page.
- darcs sprint #2
Previous Haskell hackathons
The organisers for the Hackathon are:
- Andres Loeh
- Jose Pedro Magalhaes
- Sean Leather
- Eelco Lempsink
- Chris Eidhof