Revision as of 22:52, 26 September 2006 by Lemmih
- Open for all, no admin intervention required.
- Two project modes: listing and hosting.
- darcs repo and distributions are kept offsite. Hackage only keeps meta information about the package/project.
- Hackage will host the darcs repo, manage new releases and build haddock documentation.
Features of hosting:
- Manage branches of the darcs repo.
- Bug/feature tracking?
- Project info page (wiki-like?)
- Darcs is the one true revision control system.
- One darcs repo per package.