Difference between revisions of "Haskell"
m (Protected "Haskell": constant vandalism; guess we will have to take the big Wikipedia approach and protect the main page. [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 21:01, 22 July 2011
Haskell is an advanced purely-functional programming language. An open-source product of more than twenty years of cutting-edge research, it allows rapid development of robust, concise, correct software. With strong support for integration with other languages, built-in concurrency and parallelism, debuggers, profilers, rich libraries and an active community, Haskell makes it easier to produce flexible, maintainable, high-quality software.
- GHC 8.8.1 is released
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet