Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- BOB 2022
- March 11, 2022, Berlin, Germany or online
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education (TFPIE)
- March 16, 2022, virtual, Internet
- Functional Conf 2022
- March 24-26, 2022, virtual, Internet
- TypeVille 2022
- April 20-22, 2022, Krynica Zdroj, Poland
- ZuriHac 2021
- June 18-20, 2021, virtual, Internet
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- IFL 2021
- September 1-3, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Love 2021
- September 10, 2021, virtual, Internet
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The November 2006 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
Recent Package Updates