Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring lazy evaluation, higher order functions, static typing, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Advent of Haskell 2020
- December 1-24, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Videos of the Haskell Workshop 2007 talks and discussion are now available again (on a different host to previously). They are in QuickTime (H264 video, AAC audio) format, at 320x240 pixels, low frame rate (but still about 120Mb per half-hour talk).
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates
- The Ro/Haskell group and EduSoft are anouncing a special price (8 RON - somewhere between 2-3 euros in local currency) for "Introducere in Haskell 98 prin exemple" by Dan Popa (eng. Introduction in Haskell 98 by examples) 230pp, 24 cm. Tip: You have to answer the question:"What is the name of the romanian Haskell group or it's URL?" Recommanded for readers from Romania and Rep.Moldova. Limited stock. See the [ro] page for details or send an e-mail to : email@example.com Price valid untill 21 of december or the end of the stock.