Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2020
- July 22-24, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Love Conference 2020
- July 31-August 1, 2020, virtual, Internet
- ICFP 2020
- August 23-28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Symposium 2020
- August 27-28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- The Haskell Implementors’ Workshop
- August 28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- PPDP 2020
- September 8-10, 2020, Bologna, Italy
- Virtual MuniHac 2020
- September 11-13, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Lambda World 2020
- October 15-16, 2020, Cádiz, Spain
- LambdaConf 2020
- May 5-October 27, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Monadic Party 2020
- October, 2020, Poznan, Poland
- APLAS 2020
- 29 November-3 December, 2020, Fukuoka, Japan
- ZuriHac 2020
- June 12-14, 2020, virtual, Internet
- PLDI 2020
- June 15-19, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The May 2007 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
Recent Package Updates
French Translation of Gentle Introduction to Haskell 98 is now available in PDF format. See fr-Haskell page.