Haskell is an advanced purely functional programming language. The product of more than twenty years of cutting edge research,
it allows rapid development of robust, concise, correct
software. With strong support for integration with other languages,
built-in concurrency, debuggers, profilers, rich libraries and an active
community, Haskell makes it easier to produce flexible, maintainable
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Videos of the Haskell Workshop 2007 talks and discussion are now available again (on a different host to previously). They are in QuickTime (H264 video, AAC audio) format, at 320x240 pixels, low frame rate (but still about 120Mb per half-hour talk).
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organization in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell; read about some results in Issue 9 of The Monad Reader.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates
- The Ro Haskell group and EduSoft are announcing a special price (8 RON, or the equivalent of 2-3€) for Introducere in Haskell 98 prin exemple by Dan Popa ("Introduction in Haskell 98 by examples") 230pp, 24 cm. Recommended for readers from Romania and the Republic of Moldova.
Limited stock. See the ro page for details or send an e-mail to : email@example.com Price valid until 21 December or supplies run out. Tip: You have to answer the question: "What is the name of the Romanian Haskell group or its URL?"