The Haskell Implementors Workshop is an informal affair, aimed at bringing together people behind the Haskell infrastructure. It provides a forum where the people working on compilers, tools, or libraries for Haskell development can bat around ideas, share experiences and ask for feedback from fellow experts. There are no proceedings, just a mixture of short talks, longer talks, discussion and demos.
The Haskell Implementors Workshop will run again this year, co-located with ICFP 2011. A call for talk proposals will be distributed towards the end of March.
- Workshop: Friday 23rd September, 2011
- Rebekah Leslie (Portland State University)
- Ben Lippmeier - co-chair (University of New South Wales)
- Andres Löh (Well-Typed LLP)
- Oleg Lobachev (University of Marburg)
- Neil Mitchell - co-chair (Standard Chartered)
- Dimitrios Vytiniotis (Microsoft Research)