Difference between revisions of "Learning Haskell with Chess"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
<li>recapitulate Haskell types (type
<li>recapitulate Haskell types (type data, product and sum types)</li>
Revision as of 13:27, 18 March 2007
- recapitulate Haskell types (keywords type and data, product and sum types)
- Helium: define equality functions (pattern matching)
- pretty printing
- Define data types that represent boards, squares, positions, pieces and game states.
- Helium: Implement suited eq-functions.
- Implement a function prettyBoard, that transforms a board into a clearly arranged string representation (human readable :-)). Support this function with auxiliary functions that pretty print pieces, squares, ...