Real World Applications
It is not always clear how to scale up from small "batch oriented" Haskell applications to large scale "Real World/Enterprise" Haskell systems. In other words, how to create large-scale systems that support complex business processes, information flows, reporting, data analytics etc. using Haskell.
The following articles discuss different ways to attack this problem.
Event Driven Applications
An event driven application/system is here defined to be an application/system that reacts to external events.
Examples would be:
- A text editor that reacts to user events (key pressed, mouse moved).
- A web server reacting to IO events (message arrived, image compression done).
- A commercial game reacting to simulated physics events and user input.
- A report ready for distribution.
- A loan application having been accepted.
More here: Event Driven Applications
Your Contribution Here
Please contribute additional/alternative ways to structure large scale Haskell applications here.
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to mail me.