Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
- The robotics category on Hackage
- roshask, a binding to ROS, a software framework that aims to provide a standard software architecture for robotic systems.
- Build Yourself a Bluetooth Controlled Six-Legged Robot (blog article)
- Applications and libraries/Robotics
- Haskell-controlled Segway robot (blog article)
- Simple Robot Programmed in Haskell (video)
- Functional Reactive Programming
- Functional Reactive Programming (HaskellWiki page)
- Abstractions for the Functional Roboticist with Anthony Cowley