Hackage is the Haskell community's central package archive. Package authors use it to publish their libraries and programs while other Haskell programmers use tools like cabal-install to download and install packages (or people get the packages via their distro).
- The main web interface. It also has interfaces used by tools like cabal-install.
- Hackage works with Haskell packages in the Cabal format.
- Server status
- Hackage server wiki, about the code that runs the server.
- For issues with accounts or permissions please contact the administrators by email email@example.com
- Submit bug reports in the github issue tracker.
- New ideas are best submitted at the project page.
- There is a #hackage IRC channel on freenode for the discussion of the development of the hackage server and related tools such as Cabal/cabal-install.
Administration and policies
- Taking over a package on Hackage, with the assistance of the existing maintainer or otherwise
- Hackage trustees: what they do, who they are, what guidelines they follow.
- Hackage mirror
- hdiff, Hackage diff tool and Hackage mirror
- Reesd Hackage Mirror
- Source to create a Hackage mirror
- Source to create a Hackage mirror, a fork of the previously mentioned source code
- Hackage mirror as static files (a script to download Hackage)