Haskell is an advanced purely-functional programming language. An open-source product of more than twenty years of cutting-edge research, it allows rapid development of robust, concise, correct software. With strong support for integration with other languages, built-in concurrency and parallelism, debuggers, profilers, rich libraries and an active community, Haskell makes it easier to produce flexible, maintainable, high-quality software.
- GHC 8.0.1 is released
- GHC 7.10.1 is released
- Haskell eXchange 2016
- October 6-7, 2016, London, UK
- MuniHac 2016 Haskell Hackathon
- September 2-4, 2016, Munich, Germany
- Budapest Haskell Hackathon 2016
- August 6-7, 2016, Budapest, Hungary
- Summer School on Applied Functional Programming in Haskell
- July 4-15, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- BOB 2016
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- February 19, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming Day 2016
- January 8, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands