This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
A binding for the OpenAL Utility Toolkit
- Hackage: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/ALUT
- Repository: git clone https://github.com/haskell-openal/ALUT
Windows specific actions
N.B. This is work in progress; if you know how to do this, please edit this subsection
Before installing the Haskell package, you need to install the C++ package of ALUT:
- download the ALUT zip file from the web archive.
- unzip this to, for example,
- Set environment variables as follows:
Set LIBRARY_DIR=C:\Libraries Set C_INCLUDE_PATH=%LIBRARY_DIR%\freealut-1.1.0-bin\include;%C_INCLUDE_PATH% Set LIBRARY_PATH=%LIBRARY_DIR%\freealut-1.1.0-bin\lib;%LIBRARY_PATH% Set PATH=%LIBRARY_DIR%\freealut-1.1.0-bin\lib;%PATH%
- If you need these variables more often, set them permanently.
This is not sufficient to install the Haskell package ALUT; there will be linker errors