(Addedd a "See also" section again, with a link to Arduino)
|(20 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 07:55, 19 October 2015
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
 1 Introduction
ARM (Advanced RISC Machine) is a RISC instruction set architecture. It is used in most of the mobile phones and in many other consumer electronics devices. For more details, see the Wikipedia article.
News 15.5.2015: The GHC 7.8.4 available in the Debian unstable distribution is working and complete (including TH and thus a stage 2 compiler) - tested on the cubietruck (cubieboard 3).
 2 Software
 3 Documentation
 4 Blog articles
- GHC and LLVM: A status update (2014-11-28)
- The state of GHC on ARM (2014-03-06)
 5 Found on mailing lists or other discussion fora
- [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Start Ajhc project with forking jhc. Kiwamu Okabe created a fork of jhc and used it to program a Cortex-M3 processor. John Meacham merged the changes back into the main jhc tree.
- GHCi is not available on ARM. It almost was but there were problems so it's not included. It will possibly be available in GHC 7.8.
 6 ARM based systems
- List of single-board computers (Wikipedia)
 7 See also
- Arduino (not ARM based)