This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
ARM (Advanced RISC Machine) is a RISC instruction set architecture. It is used in most of the mobile phones and in many other consumer electronics devices. For more details, see the Wikipedia article.
- GHC and LLVM: A status update (2014-11-28)
- The state of GHC on ARM (2014-03-06)
Found on mailing lists or other discussion fora
- [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Start Ajhc project with forking jhc. Kiwamu Okabe created a fork of jhc and used it to program a Cortex-M3 processor. John Meacham merged the changes back into the main jhc tree.
- GHCi is not available on ARM. It almost was but there were problems so it's not included. It will possibly be available in GHC 7.8.
ARM based systems
- List of single-board computers (Wikipedia)
- Arduino (not ARM based)