(→Add link to demo using Ajhc Haskell compiler)
(Added a link to the Keera Studios blog)
|(9 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 21:43, 18 May 2015
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
 1 Introduction
Android is an operating system for mobile devices, based on Linux; software development is mainly done in Java. See the Wikipedia article for more information.
 2 How to develop Android software in Haskell
There has also been some success in compiling GHC as a cross compiler. See below.
 3 Discussions
- StackOverflow: Running a Haskell program on the Android OS
- Reddit: Haskell on Android, Haskell bindings for Android NDK APIs and An ARM port of GHC that works (so we can program the iPhone or Android)
- Google+ So who else is interested in getting Haskell running on Android?
 4 Related
- The blog of Keera Studios, a company that develops games in Haskell for Android
- Cross-compiling GHC
- ghc-android; a build script for building ghc cross compilers targeting Android.
- docker-build-ghc-android; a Dockerfile to build a GHC 7.8.3 cross compiler targeting Android on Debian Wheezy. Based heavily on ghc-android. You can also just
docker pull sseefried/debian-stable-ghc-androidfrom the Docker Hub.
- hugs-android; a port of HUGS Haskell interpreter to Android.
- GHC on ARM