Difference between revisions of "Applications and libraries/Games"
(+Monadius, another opengl game in haskell)
(copyright resolved - i've rewritten this page several times)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 03:57, 29 October 2006
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- FunGEn - a game engine for Haskell
- FunGEn (Functional Game Engine) is a 2D platform-independent game engine implemented in and for Haskell, using HOpenGL. It is intended to help game programmers in the game development process, in a faster and automated way.
- Frag is a 3D first person shooting game written in Haskell, by Mun Hon Cheong. It uses Yampa, Quake 3 BSP level format and OpenGL. It is licensed under the GPL.
- ANSI terminal Space Invaders
- A very simple space invaders written entirely in Haskell 98.
- ASCII tetris in Haskell
- Monadius is a shoot 'em up with the selection bar power-up system for Windows, written in Haskell