Applications and libraries/Games
< Applications and libraries
Revision as of 04:38, 22 October 2006 by DonStewart (+Monadius, another opengl game in haskell)
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- FunGEn - a game engine for Haskell
- FunGEn (Functional Game Engine) is a 2D platform-independent game engine implemented in and for Haskell, using HOpenGL. It is intended to help game programmers in the game development process, in a faster and automated way.
- Frag is a 3D first person shooting game written in Haskell, by Mun Hon Cheong. It uses Yampa, Quake 3 BSP level format and OpenGL. It is licensed under the GPL.
- ANSI terminal Space Invaders
- A very simple space invaders written entirely in Haskell 98.
- ASCII tetris in Haskell
- Monadius is a shoot 'em up with the selection bar power-up system for Windows, written in Haskell