Applications and libraries/Network
< Applications and libraries(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 02:10, 29 April 2006
Libraries and tools for various network protocols. See also Libraries and tools/Web programming for HTML specific tools.
- An IRC bot implemented in Haskell, with a plugin architecture, providing many many services, including:
- Haskell evaluation, type and kind checking
- Type search, identifier search, library search, google and wikipedia search
- Code refactoring
- And more!
- An IRC client in haskell
- Conjure is a Haskell implementation of the bittorrent protocol
- A gopher caching spider, similar in goals to the wayback machine at archive.org. Written in Haskell, uses the HDBC database engine.
- Ginsu is a client for the gale chat system. It is designed to be powerful and above all stable, as well as having a quick learning curve.
- linkchk is a network interface link ping monitor. It supports both IPv4 and IPv6. It works by monitoring the routing table and pinging the gateway (next hop) of a network interface.
- Alternative high speed network implementation supporting various IO strategies including epoll.
- Support for SSL/TLS connections.
- ldap-haskell is a Haskell binding to C-based LDAP libraries such as OpenLDAP. With ldap-haskell, you can interrogate an LDAP directory, update its entries, add data to it, etc. ldap-haskell provides an interface to all the most common operations you would need to perform with an LDAP server.
- HAppS - Haskell Application Server
- Monadic ACID transactions, a high performance HTTP server, an SMTP server, a DNS server, mail delivery agent, XML and XSLT, and more.