Applications and libraries/Operating system
< Applications and libraries
Revision as of 00:05, 24 March 2006 by EndreyMark ((1) Structuring the page: a section for shell link collections, another section for concrete shell examples. (2) Also adding a new link collection for shells.)
Standalone implementations of operating systems in Haskell
Link collections on pure functional shells
Haskell shell examples
- A library for using Haskell for tasks which are usually done by shell scripts, e.g. command line parsing, analysing paths, etc. It can be used also for tasks usually done GetOpt (a module for GNU-/POSIX-like option handling of commandline arguments). But also for many other things.
- Jim Mattson's Hsh Haskell shell
- on the software page by Ralf Hinze. Hsh seems to be written in Haskell 1.3.
- a nascent project page on a shell scripting system
- Monadic i/o and UNIX shell programming
- UNIX pipes as IO monads.
- library for communicating with other processes via Haskell code