Applications and libraries/Web programming
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
Libraries and Tools for Web, HTML, and XML Programming in Haskell
See also the WebServices page.
- HTTP and Browser Modules
- A significantly RFC compliant HTTP/1.1 client implementation. This is an updated version of Warrick Gray's original version.
- A family of combinator libraries for programming Web applications. WASH/HTML is for generating dynamic HTML documents, combining flexibility and safety. WASH/CGI is for server-side Web scripting with sessions, compositional forms, and graphics.
- Generative Implementation Strategies for Data-Centric Web Applications
- Haskell Server Pages
- Using Haskell as a server-side scripting language, extended to allow embedded XML/XHTML fragments in Haskell code.
- HaXml: utilities for using XML with Haskell
- Includes an XML parser, an HTML parser, a pretty-printer, a combinator library for generic XML transformations, and two Haskell>-<XML converters using type-based translation.
- Haskell XML Toolbox
- The Haskell XML Toolbox bases on the ideas of HaXml and HXML, but introduces a more general approach for processing XML with Haskell. The Haskell XML Toolbox uses a generic data model for representing XML documents, including the DTD subset and the document subset, in Haskell.
- The Haskell Html Library by Andy Gill
- This library is a collection of combinators, allowing your Haskell programs to generate HTML. It is available in the standard libraries as Network.Html.
- Haskell binding for CGI. Original Version by Erik Meijer. Further hacked on by Sven Panne. Further hacking by Andy Gill.
- A new library for writing CGI programs. Features include:
- Access to CGI parameters (e.g. form input) from both GET and POST requests.
- Access to CGI environment variables.
- Ability to set arbitrary response headers.
- Support for HTTP cookies.
- Efficient file upload support.
- Wrapper functions for compatibility with the existing Network.CGI module.