Here's how Haskellers responded to the Call for Participation survey to the following question.
"As a potential new collaborator, which open source Haskell projects might you like to hack on or learn more about?"
- Machine learning related projects. Other stuff that looks interesting?
- pipes and/or conduit
- Data Haskell
- Unison ( http://unisonweb.org )
- Scotty, Spock or Servant
- Servant, Opaleye, Earley, Hask
- Parallel Collections / Concurrent Strategies
- Hspec, Haskell TensorFlow (https://github.com/tensorflow/haskell), anything AI/ML related in Haskell
- Servant, Opaleye, Freer
- Shake, Machines, Pipes, Conduit, Lens, Haxl, Pandoc, invertible syntax libraries (e.g. invertible-syntax, roundtrip)
- hackage-server, cabal, ghc, infrastructure & tooling
- free, pipes, conduit, opaleye
- turtle, intero, servant, yesod
- Clash, anything with domain specific languages for mathematics and DSP
- Any, but I'd especially like to help people improve docs if that's welcome.