Checkit is a toolkit for building QuickCheck style libraries, and is offered as an alternative to cloning and modifying QuickCheck.
Like QuickCheck, it uses a prop_ style list of properties, written in Haskell.
Test Data Generation
- Generalized data structure generation
- Automatic shrink for any data type that is checkable
- Whole-test argument capture and reply
- support for test data containing partially defined data
- Parallelism support for multicore
- Timeout support
- Test timing and timing sanity checking support
- partial application efficiency checking
- integration with the Dynamic HPC interface (run tests until no new coverage is being found, for example)
- XML and HTML
- Custom reports
Checkit is being actively developed at the University of Kansas.