(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 08:27, 8 February 2010
- is a vector graphics framework for producing non-interactive diagrams and charts
- is pure-Haskell code
- provides reusable highlevel components
- supports essential file formats like PDF, SVG, EPS, etc.
Boxes are used to define position and size of shapes.
- used to define position and size of shapes
After you've created a box, you can
- shrink it
- split it, with margins or no margins
- merge with other boxes
Some builtin-shapes mapped to a box grid:
1.3 Graphical attributes