Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
1 关于 About
3 库 Libraries
- 行业 Industry
- 研究 Research
- 数学 Mathematics
5 事件 Events
- Haskell eXchange 2016
- October 6-7, 2016, London, UK
- MuniHac 2016 Haskell Hackathon
- September 2-4, 2016, Munich, Germany
- Budapest Haskell Hackathon 2016
- August 6-7, 2016, Budapest, Hungary
- Summer School on Applied Functional Programming in Haskell
- July 4-15, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- BOB 2016
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- February 19, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming Day 2016
- January 8, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
6 头条 Headlines
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The May 2007 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
7 新闻 News
Recent Package Updates