m (Use proper list markup)
m (DHD UHac/UHac Projects moved to DHD UHac/Projects: More accessible. I keep forgetting to type the UHac part myself.)
Revision as of 17:29, 10 February 2012
A big part of hackathons is working on projects together (in person, not online!). This page documents the projects at UHac.
If you want to suggest a project, add a subsection under Projects.
1 Sharing code
If you need a place to host a project so that others can help with it, there are many different options.
- GitHub is a popular social hosting service users of git
- Patch-Tag is a similar service for darcs.
- The Haskell.org community server is also available. Be sure to apply for an account first, since it may take some time.
Below are the projects potentially being undertaken at UHac.
- You can add your own project using the template found in the wiki source.
- You can add yourself to a project's list of interesting parties.