(this will now be the main diagrams wiki)
m (fix migration page link)
|(10 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)|
Revision as of 19:29, 11 December 2012
The diagrams framework provides an embedded domain-specific language (EDSL) for declarative drawing.
This is the diagrams wiki, for collecting tips and tricks, examples, information about related projects, and any other related information. If you are looking for more structured documentation (tutorial, user manual, API reference), see the diagrams web page. There is also a bug tracker.
- Frequently asked questions
- Installation instructions
- How to contribute
- Projects: who is working on what.
- 0.5 to 0.6 migration: Description of API changes that may affect diagrams 0.5 code, with explanations of how to migrate to 0.6
- Developer wiki: notes on wanted features, style guidelines, best practices, etc.
- Build status of all diagrams packages at a glance.
- Current test case results for backends side-by-side.