< Diagrams(Difference between revisions)
m (→Design notes: fix formatting)
(add constraints link - →Design notes)
|(12 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 03:57, 16 August 2014
 1 Guidelines
- Coding style guidelines. It's not worth being super picky about these, but in general they are quite good.
- Guidelines for reviewing and merging code. For those with push access to one or more repos in the github diagrams organization.
 2 Design notes
- Text support
- Notes on extending support for paths
- Bounding functions
- Notes on the representation of transformations: linear and affine transformations, inverse, transpose, etc.
- Backend type parameters and the expression problem
- Fixpoint semantics
- Constraint design notes
 2.1 Outdated design notes
Stuff which is no longer current but kept here for historical reference.
- Freeze, attribute transformation, and the backend API (after the merging of the "units" branch, freeze is no more)
 3 Links/resources
Links to software, papers, documentation, etc. which is helpful or relevant.
- potrace, a nice raster -> vector library. Even has a detailed description of the algorithms used.
- A Library for Declarative Resolution-Independent 2D Graphics (PADL 2013)
- Pan (Conal Elliott)
- How to add IRC Hooks to repositories in the github diagrams organization
 4 Releases
- : ticket re: GHC error messages with ambiguous type variables. This comes up a lot when using diagrams, it would be nice to see this ticket resolved.
- travis-ci build status of all diagrams packages.
- byorgey's time spent hacking on diagrams: