< Diagrams(Difference between revisions)
(Add links to some guidelines)
(→Darcs/patch-tag -> git/github migration: Ryan imported issues into github)
Revision as of 23:06, 4 August 2012
1 Darcs/patch-tag -> git/github migration
All the diagrams repos are now migrated to github, under the diagrams organization.
What still needs to be done:
- Update any and all references to patch-tag to point to github instead. This includes:
- The diagrams website
- The user manual and tutorial?
- The packages themselves (in the .cabal files)
- Coding style guidelines. It's not worth being super picky about these, but in general they are quite good.
- Guidelines for reviewing and merging code. For those with push access to one or more repos in the github diagrams organization.
3 Design notes
- Text support
- Notes on extending support for paths
- Bounding functions
- Freeze, attribute transformation, and the backend API
- Notes on the representation of transformations: linear and affine transformations, inverse, transpose, etc.
- : ticket re: GHC error messages with ambiguous type variables. This comes up a lot when using diagrams, it would be nice to see this ticket resolved.