< Diagrams(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 14:08, 7 July 2014
- Coding style guidelines. It's not worth being super picky about these, but in general they are quite good.
- Guidelines for reviewing and merging code. For those with push access to one or more repos in the github diagrams organization.
2 Design notes
- Text support
- Notes on extending support for paths
- Bounding functions
- Notes on the representation of transformations: linear and affine transformations, inverse, transpose, etc.
- Backend type parameters and the expression problem
- Fixpoint semantics
2.1 Outdated design notes
Stuff which is no longer current but kept here for historical reference.
- Freeze, attribute transformation, and the backend API (after the merging of the "units" branch, freeze is no more)
Links to software, papers, documentation, etc. which is helpful or relevant.
- potrace, a nice raster -> vector library. Even has a detailed description of the algorithms used.
- A Library for Declarative Resolution-Independent 2D Graphics (PADL 2013)
- Pan (Conal Elliott)
- How to add IRC Hooks to repositories in the github diagrams organization
- : ticket re: GHC error messages with ambiguous type variables. This comes up a lot when using diagrams, it would be nice to see this ticket resolved.
- travis-ci build status of all diagrams packages.
- byorgey's time spent hacking on diagrams: