(My own features wishlist)
Revision as of 06:15, 3 July 2006
EclipseFP is an integrated environment for development in Haskell. Our goal is to provide a full-featured IDE that mimics the Eclipse JDT (the Java IDE which is flagship of the Eclipse project). Some planned and implemented features are support for code assistance, auto-building, refactoring and structural search.
The homepage for details and download is http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net/.
We welcome any suggestions from the community. You can add your feature request to the following list, if you'd like.
Here's my own list, more or less in priorities order:
- background compilation with errors highlighting
- integration with WinHugs
- syntax highlighting, including highlighting of bracket's pair
- ability to "fall in" definition of identifier under cursor, including multi-level ability to return back (with support for base libraries, libraries i installed and current project)
- fast access to help about identifier
- auto-deriving of type signatures for global identifiers (adding signatures, that compiler will infer, to the source file)
- automatic management of import lists
- one-key inclusion/exclusion of items in module export list
- project management based on Cabal file
- auto-indenting with user-tuned style