Revision as of 10:53, 16 March 2006 by EndreyMark (typographic: is > its)
A problem where some concepts of extensible records could be useful is described in the HaskellDB project:
- updated page (see Papers subsection on Documentation)
- which presupposes reading also paper on the original page (see Documentation subpage, PostScript version)
Proposals, implementations can be found on the FirstClassLabels page of Haskell' Wiki.
- Daan Leijen: First-class labels for extensible rows. See also the description of the Haskell-like language Morrow, it is based on the concepts of the article.
- Simon Peyton Jones and Greg Morrisett: A proposal for records in Haskell
- Mark Jones and Simon Peyton Jones: Lightweight Extensible Records for Haskell
- Mark P. Jones: A prototype implementation of extensible records for Hugs
- Didier Remy's Typing record concatenation for free on Erik Knoop's page
- Benedict R. Gaster, Mark P. Jones: A Polymorphic Type System for Extensible Records and Variants
- Chameleon, a Haskell-like language, see its records