Difference between revisions of "GPU"
Revision as of 23:44, 30 October 2014
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
A graphics processing unit (GPU) is a processor for handling graphics data, but can be used for other types of software as well.
See also CUDA.
For more information, see the Wikipedia article.
- Category GPU at Hackage
- GPU Programming in Haskell (video)
- GPU programming with Accelerate (PDF slides)
- GPU Programming in Functional Languages, A Comparison of Haskell GPU Embedded Domain Specic Languages (PDF)
- [http://www.wotug.org/papers/CPA-2012/Cole12a/Cole12a.pdf Beauty And The Beast: Exploiting GPUs
In Haskell] (PDF)
- Haskell on the GPU, Game of Life (video)