H-99: Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems
Revision as of 23:34, 5 March 2011
If you want to work on one of these, put your name in the block so we know someone's working on it. Then, change n in your block to the appropriate problem number, and fill in the <Problem description>,<example in Haskell>,<solution in haskell> and <description of implementation> fields. Then be sure to update the status on this page to indicate that we have a solution!
1 The problems
These problems have been split into 11 parts, for ease of access.
- Questions 1 to 10: Lists
- Questions 11 to 20: Lists, continued
- Questions 21 to 28: Lists again
- Questions 31 to 41: Arithmetic
- Questions 46 to 50: Logic and codes
- Questions 54A to 60: Binary trees
- Questions 61 to 69: Binary trees, continued
- Questions 70B to 73: Multiway trees
- Questions 80 to 89: Graphs
- Questions 90 to 94: Miscellaneous problems
- Questions 95 to 99: Miscellaneous problems, continued
(Though the problems number from 1 to 99, there are some gaps and some additions marked with letters. There are actually only 88 problems.)
Known solutions are listed at 99 questions/Solutions. We still lack Haskell solutions to problems 80,82,83,85,86 and 94. Please update this page if you find solutions to these. Some of those we have could do with cleaning up or additional solutions.