Hac5: Haskell Hackathon
April 17-19 2009, Utrecht, The Netherlands
More information will follow soon.
- 1 Overview
- 2 News
- 3 About
- 4 Registration
- 5 Location
- 6 When
- 7 Preparations
- 8 Projects to work on
- 9 Previous Haskell hackathons
- 10 Organization
- Preliminary program online.
- Free copy of RWH as a prize!
If you will be attending, please register. Numbers may be limited, depending on availablity of space or other resources.
Dates are not yet definitive. The plan is to run from Friday to Sunday sometime in April or May 2009. Dates have been narrowed down to
- April 17-19 (the weekend after easter)
- May 15-17
What to bring
- A laptop
- Wireless card if necessary. There will be wireless network access. Ethernet access will probably not be available. If you really need ethernet access, please contact the organizers.
- Power adaptors if necessary. Power sockets in the Netherlands are (TODO)
- Mobile phone
Before you arrive
- Pick out a couple of projects to work on and familiarise yourself with them
- Install an up to date Haskell toolchain (preferrably ghc-6.10.1).
Projects to work on
Add ideas here for which you think hacking together as a group (rather than individually) would be beneficial. See also the more detailed projects page.
- darcs sprint #2
Previous Haskell hackathons
The organisers for the Hackathon are:
- Andres Loeh (and more!)