|When:||Friday 4 August 2017 - Sunday 6 August 2017|
|Where:||Faculty of Engineering, University of Freiburg, Germany (Map)|
- 2017-05-04: Registration open.
- 2017-04-12: Page created.
HacFreiburg is another Haskell Hackathon, where Haskell programmers from all around the world meet in Freiburg, Germany, to discuss, hack together and improve the Haskell infrastructure. We welcome all programmers interested in Haskell, beginners and experts!
- Begin: Friday 4 August 2017
- End: Sunday 6 August 2017
Times and more details to follow.
Registration is now open: Register Here
Getting the the Venue
You can reach Freiburg easily by train, car, or plane.
Freiburg lies on a main train line with frequent and fast long-distance train services to major German and other European cities. For timetable information, consult the travel service of Deutsche Bahn.
Freiburg is easily reachable from Frankfurt Airport (FRA), Zürich Airport (ZRH), EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (MLH, BSL, EAP), and Karlsruhe-Baden-Baden (FKB).
We recommend using public transport to get from the airport to Freiburg.
- Frankfurt. There are hourly train connections from Frankfurt Airport to Freiburg with a direct connection every second hour. Travel time is about 2 hours.
- Zürich (Switzerland). There are hourly train connections from Zürich Airport to Freiburg. Travel time is slightly more than two hours.
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. Freiburger Reisedienst runs a direct bus between the airport and Freiburg train station. Travel time is about 1 hour, a one-way ticket costs about 20 € (credit cards not accepted). The same company arranges individual pick-ups from EuroAirport and other airports.
- Karlsruhe-Baden-Baden. To get from the airport to Baden-Baden train station, you either use a infrequently running bus (25 minutes, approx. 2 €) or you take a taxi (15 minutes, 30 €). Credit cards are usually not accepted.
You reach Freiburg on Autobahn A5, exit "Freiburg Mitte".
Information will be added soon.
You can reach the organizers by writing an email.