Hac 2007 II
Please add yourself to this list if you are potentially interested in being part of a Hackathon colocated with Haskell Workshop and ICFP 2007 (i.e. in Freiburg, Germany, around the end of September/beginning of October).
- Ian Lynagh (Igloo)
- Duncan Coutts (dcoutts)
- Malcolm Wallace (malcolmw)
- Don Stewart (dons)
- Lennart Kolmodin (kolmodin)
- Pepe Iborra (mnislaih)
- Simon Marlow (JaffaCake)
- Ben Lippmeier (benl23)
- David Himmelstrup (Lemmih)
- Björn Bringert (bringert)
- David Waern (waern)
- Rickard Nilsson (ricky)
- Tim Chevalier (Binkley) (not sure yet)
- Neil Mitchell (ndm) - I'll be at IFL, but may be able to meet up for a bit of hacking
- Andy Gill (andyjgill)
Hac 2007 II will take place on Fri 5 Oct to Sun 7 Oct.
|Thu 27 Sep||IFL|
|Fri 28 Sep||IFL|
|Sat 29 Sep||IFL|
|Sun 30 Sep||HW, Scheme|
|Mon 1 Oct||ICFP|
|Tue 2 Oct||ICFP|
|Wed 3 Oct||ICFP|
|Thu 4 Oct||CUFP, MM|
|Fri 5 Oct||Hac 2007 II, Erlang, ML, PV|
|Sat 6 Oct||Hac 2007 II|
|Sun 7 Oct||Hac 2007 II|
The Hackathon will be integrated with the university summer campus.
This will give us all the infrastructure (room, Internet, etc) at minimal hassle.
Potential topics for a group hack
Add ideas here for which you think hacking together as a group (rather than individually) would be beneficial.
- Building tests that give 100% code coverage for package base.
- Lots of Cabal hacking still to be done
- Bindings for <your favourite C library>
- Haskell library for <your favourite task>
- bytestring 1.0
- bit layer on Data.Binary 1.0
- bytestring parsec
- combine strictcheck and quickcheck once and for all