Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- IFL 2021
- September 1-3, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Love 2021
- September 10, 2021, virtual, Internet
- ZuriHac 2021
- June 18-20, 2021, virtual, Internet
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Simon Peyton Jones, Paul Hudak, John Hughes, and Philip Wadler invite your comments on a draft paper entitled The History of Haskell. Feedback before mid-August 2006 would be particularly valuable.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates