Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- ZuriHac 2019
- June 14-16, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland
- ICFP 2019
- August 19-21, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Haskell Symposium 2019
- August 22-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2018
- September 23-29, 2018, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Compose :: Melbourne 2018
- August 27-28, 2018, Melbourne, Australia
- ZuriHac 2018
- June 8-10, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
- BayHac 2018
- April 27-29, 2018, San Francisco, California, USA
- Simon Peyton Jones, Paul Hudak, John Hughes, and Philip Wadler invite your comments on a draft paper entitled The History of Haskell. Feedback before mid-August 2006 would be particularly valuable.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates