Haskell is an advanced purely functional programming language. The product of more than twenty years of cutting edge research,
it allows rapid development of robust, concise, correct
software. With strong support for integration with other languages,
built-in concurrency, debuggers, profilers, rich libraries and an active
community, Haskell makes it easier to produce flexible, maintainable
- IFL 2021
- September 1-3, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Love 2021
- September 10, 2021, virtual, Internet
- ZuriHac 2021
- June 18-20, 2021, virtual, Internet
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Videos of the Haskell Workshop 2007 talks and discussion are now available again (on a different host to previously). They are in QuickTime (H264 video, AAC audio) format, at 320x240 pixels, low frame rate (but still about 120Mb per half-hour talk).
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organization in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell; read about some results in Issue 9 of The Monad Reader.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates
- The Ro Haskell group and EduSoft are announcing a special price (8 RON, or the equivalent of 2-3€) for Introducere in Haskell 98 prin exemple by Dan Popa ("Introduction in Haskell 98 by examples") 230pp, 24 cm. Recommended for readers from Romania and the Republic of Moldova.
Limited stock. See the ro page for details or send an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org Price valid until 21 December or supplies run out. Tip: You have to answer the question: "What is the name of the Romanian Haskell group or its URL?"