Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- ZuriHac 2019
- June 14-16, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland
- ICFP 2019
- August 19-21, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Haskell Symposium 2019
- August 22-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2018
- September 23-29, 2018, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Compose :: Melbourne 2018
- August 27-28, 2018, Melbourne, Australia
- ZuriHac 2018
- June 8-10, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
- BayHac 2018
- April 27-29, 2018, San Francisco, California, USA
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The May 2007 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
Recent Package Updates
French Translation of Gentle Introduction to Haskell 98 is now available in PDF format. See fr-Haskell page.