Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
Most of this site is a wiki which is maintained by its users. If you would like to contribute, please read about how to do this.
All Pages - Categories - Community Portal
Standard libraries |
1 About Haskell
2 Learning Haskell
3 Using Haskell
Recent Package Updates
- Hac Phi
- November 6-8, 2015
- BOB 2015
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- January 23, 2015, Berlin, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming day (NL-FP 2015)
- January 9, 2015, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- 6th Utrecht Summerschool on Applied Functional Programming
- July 7-18, 2014, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- June 20, 2014, Halle, Germany