Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Simon Peyton Jones, Phil Wadler, Paul Hudak, and John Hughes invite your comments on a draft paper entitled The History of Haskell. Feedback before mid-August 2006 would be particularly valuable.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates