- BOB 2022
- March 11, 2022, Berlin, Germany or online
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education (TFPIE)
- March 16, 2022, virtual, Internet
- Functional Conf 2022
- March 24-26, 2022, virtual, Internet
- TypeVille 2022
- April 20-22, 2022, Krynica Zdroj, Poland
- Simon Peyton Jones, Paul Hudak, John Hughes, and Philip Wadler invite your comments on a draft paper entitled The History of Haskell. Feedback before mid-August 2006 would be particularly valuable.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates