Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2020
- July 22-24, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Love Conference 2020
- July 31-August 1, 2020, virtual, Internet
- ICFP 2020
- August 23-28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Symposium 2020
- August 27-28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- The Haskell Implementors’ Workshop
- August 28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- PPDP 2020
- September 8-10, 2020, Bologna, Italy
- Virtual MuniHac 2020
- September 11-13, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Lambda World 2020
- October 15-16, 2020, Cádiz, Spain
- LambdaConf 2020
- May 5-October 27, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Monadic Party 2020
- October, 2020, Poznan, Poland
- APLAS 2020
- 29 November-3 December, 2020, Fukuoka, Japan
- ZuriHac 2020
- June 12-14, 2020, virtual, Internet
- PLDI 2020
- June 15-19, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Simon Peyton Jones, Paul Hudak, John Hughes, and Philip Wadler invite your comments on a draft paper entitled The History of Haskell. Feedback before mid-August 2006 would be particularly valuable.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates