Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- IFL 2021
- September 1-3, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ZuriHac 2021
- June 18-20, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Simon Peyton Jones, Paul Hudak, John Hughes, and Philip Wadler invite your comments on a draft paper entitled The History of Haskell. Feedback before mid-August 2006 would be particularly valuable.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates