Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
2 Getting started
- Hac Phi
- November 6-8, 2015
- BOB 2015
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- January 23, 2015, Berlin, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming day (NL-FP 2015)
- January 9, 2015, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- 6th Utrecht Summerschool on Applied Functional Programming
- July 7-18, 2014, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- June 20, 2014, Halle, Germany
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates