Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
2 Getting started
- Haskell eXchange 2016
- October 6-7, 2016, London, UK
- MuniHac 2016 Haskell Hackathon
- September 2-4, 2016, Munich, Germany
- Budapest Haskell Hackathon 2016
- August 6-7, 2016, Budapest, Hungary
- Summer School on Applied Functional Programming in Haskell
- July 4-15, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- BOB 2016
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- February 19, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming Day 2016
- January 8, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates