Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
Recent Package Updates
- Date: 27.nov.2006 - The slides of the paper: "How to build an adaptable interpreter in one day" by Dan Popa, presented at ICMI 45 (International Congress of Mathematics and Informatics, september 2006, Bacau Romania) and not included in the Congress Proceedings Volume are available now, here:How to build an adaptable interpreter in one day The paper is a step by step guide on the building of a small monadic interpreter of a while language.
Or, better, you may use the following link:
Download the slides of the paper. Full Haskell source included.For a list of complete references please contact the author.